The following criteria are used to assess the success with which a Sacred Heart school has addressed the goal of promoting a personal and active faith in God.
- The School recognizes its life force in the love of Jesus Christ.
- The School provides students with meaning and hope by exploring the relationship between God, the human person and the world in the light of Catholic teaching and tradition, particularly in the Religious Education program.
- The School teaches respect for the various religious traditions of the world.
- The School celebrates its life in the Eucharist, the other Sacraments and in a variety of religious rituals.
- The School fosters and encourages reflection and prayer.
- The School provides education in, and opportunities for, decision-making in the light of the Gospel.
A Personal & Active Faith in God