Five years ago Australian supermarkets did not have any Easter chocolate certified as slavery-free, but in 2013 there were at least six slavery-free Easter eggs and rabbits available. Australian Catholic Religious Against Trafficking in Humans (ACRATH) identified the following products available in 2013:
- Divine eggs (milk & dark)
- Green & Black eggs (milk & dark)
- Chocolatier eggs (milk & dark)
- Chocolatier (3 rabbits boxed with 3 tiny eggs)
- Cadbury dairy milk eggs
- Oxfam chocolates – a large range of chocolate bars
If you know of other slave-free products available for Easter 2014, please email ACRATH at email@example.com.
An action booklet can be downloaded here.