Is there some small response I can make to mark the urgency of this reminder of the poverty that exists in our world?
– skip a meal or a tea break;
– reverence the food with which I am gifted today
– acknowledge and give thanks for the riches with which I am blessed and sometimes take for granted.
– write a prayer marking the significance of this day.
– visit this website for resources I can use to mark this day – including background; a prayer service; a poverty quizz and more. https://educationforjustice.org/events/international-day-eradication-poverty-1
Another link which offers further in-depth information around this significant event.
Any other suggestions that could be helpful to mark this day?